It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I need cookie

I am not sure that JoJo ever took a nap today. An hour or so after laying her down, I had to go and check on her because she was yelling, "Mom!" over and over again.

Turns out she needed my help.

She was standing... on the the stool...on her bed...naked except for a necklace....underpants (please note that underpants are plural!) around her ankles...applying baby lotion. When I opened the door she excitedly greeted me with, "Mom! I need cookie."

And by needed my help I mean she wanted a water refill in her sippy cup and a cookie. 

Everything from her dresser is on the floor. Everything that I thought was safe on the shelf above the dresser such as diapers and the previously mentioned baby lotion is also on the floor.



I am currently in search of the diaper she was wearing when I laid her down for nap...

("I need cookie" too!)





2 comments:

  1. Ha, this made me laugh out loud! These kiddos keep life interesting, for sure. I hope you get your cookie, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it! This reminds me of Dillon... did that make your heart skip a beat?

    ReplyDelete