It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quiet

I have been quiet on here lately.

Not exactly sure what to say and little time to say it.

Thursday is good bye day.

Emotions are running crazy around here.

We can go from laughing to crying in 2 seconds. For someone who just a week ago was counting down the days until this Thursday....okay, wait. There were two of us counting down the days - her and I!  So for us, I think it is sinking in harder then on everyone else.

I have such great things to share:
-generous dentists and eye doctors
-a certain almost 2-year old going pee in the potty
-pictures of all the blueberries we picked in Michigan that will make you soooooo hungry (and jealous)
-funny translation disasters
-an affordable winter coat that she loves

But it even as I smile as I remember and type...I just can't find words to use or energy to photoshop pictures.

they will come and as soon as they do I will pass them along to you

In the meantime, please pray for us.



1 comment:

  1. Praying that the Lord will fill you to overflowing with HIS strength and love.

    ReplyDelete