It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Tuesday, July 31, 2012



This found me on Pinterst today. (Yes, I hide behind sugar and pinterest when I need to escape.) The link attached it a blog that was no longer available so I can't give credit where credit is due. 

But it spoke to me today. It reminded me that I needed to put down the doughnut, get off the computer, and spend the quiet moments with my Father. 

(I am sure that the person who crafted these beautiful words originally a few thousand years ago and the person who so artfully displayed recently wouldn't mind me sharing even without giving them credit.)


No comments:

Post a Comment