It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Friday, August 17, 2012

Moo-Moo's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Moo-Moo's* 1st Day of Kindergarten


Be prepared to see lots more pictures 
and lots more stories of this awesome kiddo! 

This is my nephew and today is his first day of Kindergarten. Want to know something very, very cool? I got to to see him today!

You see, Michael is an only child and I have only one younger sister. Between the two of us we have one nephew. That awesome kiddo was born 5 years ago on the West Coast and has resided there his entire life....until now!

My brother-in-law is milit*ry and currently stationed out of the country. For the two years he is gone (Yes, two years - isn't that crazy?), my sister and nephew will live in the same town as us!

I never thought that I would get to be a part of his day-to-day life or great-big-milestones like today. Praising God for this great kid, his big-boy milestone, and the opportunity to actually spend time with him on a regular basis.

*Moo-Moo is what Jo calls him!





1 comment:

  1. I share your excitement! Having them both close to us is priceless!
    aunt sherry

    ReplyDelete