It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Snow Flake Cocoa

For the third day in a row 
my crock pot is filled with this recipe. 


Snow Flake Cocoa


I made it with skim milk (even though I still added 2 cups of cream). With that simple substitution, I think I could make it every morning, right?

Seriously, I just need to get my body adjusted to this cooler temperature before I consume an extra 1500 calories in hot beverages! 

I am out of the ingredients as of today therefore I will not be making this again (this week). But you may want to make this super simple, delicious crockpot drink. You can find the recipe HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to be a guinea pig for other fun drinks next time we're in town! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I guess I'll have to try that! :)

    ReplyDelete