It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Family Fun Goal: Host an Elf Party


 We had a great turn out for our Elf Party this year. Lots of newcomers to participate in the games!





Dad's got involved in this one too! 
Michael didn't even place but my sister came close!
Winner coke chugging contest : JT


Putting a cotton ball (marshmallow) in your mouth and without swallowing it saying: "I am a cotton-headed ninny muggins."

Winner Cotton Ball Eating Ninny Moggin Contest: Cian

video


Winner Buddy's Breakfast Contest: Brian

Filling out their cards for It's Not Free Candy Contest

The Chewed gum. Nan chewed all of it within 20 minutes to make this for me. Only a 9 year old could do something like that! 

Winner It's Not Free Candy Contest: Delaney
This was the first time my family attended! My Aunt & Uncle and my Sister, Brother-in-law (all the way from Japan!) and Moo-Moo are catching up and watching the Elf movie here. 


My Mom and Grandmother came. Both were way more competitive than I expected. My mom won the Snowflake cutting contest!
Jo hitting the piñata. After this a few more kids hit it and then it was CRAZY!

I served coffee from Express O Your Love. This sign tells how buying this coffee support the orphan hosting and hopeful adoption of these two girls from Latvia. You can still buy some of this yummy coffee too: www.justlovecoffee.com/expressoyourlove

1 comment: