It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sledding video

I think that I should be a little nervous.

We have a friend who is so very good about taking video of the kids. (I need to be more like her in this way and others!) Whenever she shares one, Nan wants for me to post it on the internet! Does my child really want fame from the internet?????

I am not ready for Nan to be famous on the internet but I will post this one video from our sledding trip yesterday. It is too funny not to share! (Anytime your child races down and hill and slams into a fence without any blood or broken bones it is funny, right?)


When we moved here we knew zero homeschool families in our area. We prayed and prayed for like-minded friends. God answered us and this family has blessed us like crazy!

6 comments:

  1. Love it - Owwww...Can we do it one more time - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    <3

    We love you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That is funny! I love her comment at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so cute...made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! A homeschooling family!! And yes, as long as there are no broken bones it can be funny!!

    ReplyDelete