It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 18

Day 18



We spent the night before at my folks. The kids woke up, ate breakfast, and put on swim suits just like I used to do!  I was concerned about Nastya spending the night in a new place but she did great. 


The girls loved sharing their favorite Youtube cat videos with my parents. I really need to record Nan and Nastya singing along to the "I love Cats" song!

My mom is obsessive about her garden. She wanted to show us all around. This picture is for Moo-Moo. It is his tomato plant from school.

We attempted our traditional family time tonight. Nastya can't sit still long enough to watch TV just like Jo! We watch youtube videos of Holiday World rides and ate our pizza. We are so excited for our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment