|Nan is a 5th Grader and Jo's First Day of Preschool|
|Jo is actually attending a preschool in a neighboring community a few mornings a week.|
|Nan walking Jo to the door of Jo's "Big Girl School".|
|It is possible that I was "that" mom who arrived way too early. I hadn't planned on photostalking her...but I hid behind the dash and snapped away like a crazy person.|
1. Yes, we homeschool but we are sending Jo to preschool 2 mornings a week. I will probably write a whole post about it later.
2. Yes, we are still planning on homeschooling Jo (and do school work with her the other 3 days here at home).
3. Yes, Nan is only 9 and in the 5th grade. She has a November birthday so if she went to public school in Illinois she would only be going into the 4th grade. Although we think that she is both mature and smart, she isn't some kind of super genius and we aren't homeschooling her to make her smarter than everyone else. (Sounds like another post...and yes, we get asked that a lot.)
4. Yes, I will answer more of your homeschool questions. Just drop me a comment or an email.
5. Yes, today was a much better day than yesterday.