It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Monday, August 5, 2013

Some Goodbye Pictures

I will catch up on pictures from Holiday World and her last few days. I will write more. I honestly just haven't felt like thinking about it that much. In the meantime, here are some pictures that don't need a lot of words.

There were some issues at the airport not with Nastya check-in but with the 3 children on the same flight.

About to go through security. Michael and Nan did a great job of holding it together until we were through.

After security, she was able to pull it together and just enjoyed being with some other people speaking her language.
I had a gate pass and was able to wait with her until she boarded the plane. Instead of this being a really special blessing, it made me have to hold it together even longer. I do appreciate the extra time that I had with her though.

One last selfie.


1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you! I know how attached I can become. I can't imagine how difficult the goodbyes were. She really is a beautiful girl! I'm being nosey but wondering if you are able to request her again if you decided to host another time? Would that even be a possibility?

    ReplyDelete