It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Sunday, February 9, 2014

40/365 Photos

40/365 Photos


Stef and I in our comfy clothes! I know its shocking but Trey and Michael didn't feel it necessary to pose for a picture.

There is just something so comfortable about an old friend.  When people say they don't care if they ever seen anyone from high school ever again that would be fine, I find that so sad. I am blessed to have long-lasting relationships with many of friends from high school. One of my biggest blessings is that two of my friends married each other! I love to spend time with not only them but their amazing (teenage!) daughter. Being able to fall effortlessly into hours of conversation about the past, current events, and the future with long-term friends while wearing your comfy clothes and no make-up...well, I am very blessed indeed!
     









No comments:

Post a Comment