It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Saturday, February 22, 2014

53/365 Photos

53/365


Jo's Room

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

If we are friends on Facebook (and I haven't posted so much that you hid me), you will recall that there was a very commented on post about children making messes this past week. Yeah, I didn't quite get all the puzzles and games put away before I got distracted. Jo somehow found the time to get some of them back out in addition to all of her bathing suits.

1 comment:

  1. I could post pictures of my kids' room and you would die. M. E. S. S.

    ReplyDelete