It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 27, 2014

58/365 Photos

58/365


Sparkle Marbles waiting to playfully (I think!) attack me.
Admittedly I am easily distracted...I never get as much accomplished as I think I should during a day. I can't seem to explain where the time goes. But then there will be a day that my husband stays home with us and he seems to be able to pinpoint areas of my life that I may possibly be causing my lack of productivity. The most obvious: the computer but squirrels and cats appear to round out the top 3!

Part of our staircase is open. I can stand on the first floor while the cat sits halfway up the stairs and she is little above my head. We play peek-a-boo and attempt to attack each other...well, according to Michael...and Nan...several times a day. I will be walking by and just see her little paw hanging over the side searching to for my hand (or head!) to playfully attack. I can't resist. I have to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment