It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sensory Table: K-cups and T-bags




Today looks like a cheat...I just saved two days worth of K-cups a teabags. I put them in the table with tongs, butter knives, spoons, and a few small condiment cups. I wasn't sure if Jo would like this or not...she does!

Next time I am going to use a small tea set. The girls have taken this in a direction that I did not expect...and it involves really bad British accents! I am trying not to laugh but am totally enjoying how the two are pretending together over some trash the sensory table.

Bonus: My house smells delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment