It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 20, 2014

79/365 Photos

79/365

Dropping Moo Moo off at school this morning.

Here is the thing, you get in a line of cars that stop by the front door of the school to let kids out.

 He doesn't stop talking...ever. I have to tell him nicely to have a great day and that I love him...like 3x. Then I have to tell him, "Time to get out of the van."

 Repeat that a few times raising my voice each time.

Then I am unbuckling my seat belt to lean back and to put his backpack on him and practically push him out the open van door...he is holding on to the side and still talking...I practically yell, "I LOVE YOU! GET OUT OF THE VAN AND GO TO SCHOOL!"

He stops, looks at me, and smiles. Then hops out of the van and goes to school waving at me the whole time.

I love this kid.
(even if the people in the dozen cars behind us in line aren't huge fans of ours today!)

Being an Auntie is the best job in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment