It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

85/365 Photos

85/365


Swim Lessons
I can't say enough nice things about Jo's swim teacher. WE LOVE HER!!! This week, we were a few minutes early and she invited Jo into the pool to show me her new "trick."  Jo is willing to lay on her back and kick! Not bad for 4 lessons! Can you see both their smiles? Yes, swim time is fun time because of a great teacher!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing my kids at swim lessons! We do it every summer. I'm glad Jo loves it too!!

    ReplyDelete