It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

140/365 Photos

140/365


I had a dentist appointment today. I don't have any fear of the dentist usually but it had been several years. (Yes, I said years. My favorite dentist, decided to up and move away from me.) I wasn't afraid of pain...I was afraid of the bill. The good news is that I didn't have any cavities, and I found a great new dentist.  If you are looking for a local dentist, consider Dr. Philip Jones in Villa Grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment