It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Monday, July 21, 2014

201/365 Photos

Making this to go with our supper tonight. (okay, my sister, Moo Moo, Jo  and I already devoured one pan with our supper...these are for Michael, Nan, and the coaches for their supper....okay fine, the first pan was really just for Karen and I.) 

I asked our English guests if this recipe (the one my Aunt Sandy and Mom always made), is authentic. Ollie, who is from northern England says they make theirs in individual dishes instead. So any guesses to what this is? I have posted about this before. HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment