It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rise & Shine Day 2

I set the alarm for 6:15. Seriously debated on going for earlier but realized, I want to be successful at this! I did go to bed much earlier last night so I this morning felt better!

I stuck with the same morning routine I started yesterday. The only think I would change would be sleeping longer and adding coffee & doughnuts. :)

View from the same spot as yesterday. Much more pleasant to wake up with a beautiful sunny day! 

This morning Abundant Mama shared, 

"And let this be the beginning of a nice long love affair with a solid night's sleep."


Would you like to know more about this challenge? See my Day 1 Post here

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I am a morning person. Love getting up and started on my day, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I like the quote. . .

    ReplyDelete