It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rise & Shine Day 3


I once again went to bed and consequently to sleep hours earlier than usual. I don't think Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers miss me yet but I miss them. Instead I started working towards no electronics and peaceful books before bed. I have left things undone in order to start unwinding earlier in the evening. There is always going to be "one-more-thing."

Today the alarm went off at 6am.
I got up without hitting snooze!
I went back to the same morning routine that I have used the past 2 days. (I used the extra time to untangle my ear buds. How come they get to crazy just sitting on the desk???) 



Sun creeping up. 

This Morning the Abundant Mama Shared

5 Rituals for Tired Parents. 


Rise & Shine Day 1
Rise & Shine Day 2

2 comments:

  1. Way to go - I knew you could do it! I was awake before the alarm went off. I was out of bed at 5:30. All 3 boys were up by 6:30 - I haven't got a lot done because of them:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once Aryana is sleeping through the night, I am going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete