It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Rise & Shine Day 4

A minor setback: the alarm went off at 6 just like yesterday; I hit snooze once. To borrow my daughter's excuse, "I was having a good dream." (Too weird to explain here...they almost always are.)  Still earlier than last week so I am not going to beat myself up over a few minutes.

Who invented the snooze button and why? 



This morning the Abundant Mama shared this quote:

Don’t underestimate the power of thoughts and words. What you tell yourself every morning will set your mind and life on that path. Talk success, victory, happiness and blessings over your destiny.” – Nina Bolivares


2 comments:

  1. http://blog.onlineclock.net/evil-snooze-clock-history/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I new I could count on you for truth AND humor! :) Interesting that an author created the snooze button. That is not what I would have guessed!

      Delete