It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, September 11, 2014

TBT - The Bozo Show


Throw Back Thursday


If it got dressed and ready for school, my mom would let me eat breakfast (with a big towel tied around my neck to keep my clothes clean) while watching The Bozo Show. Was this jut a Chicago-thing or did others of you love Bozo and Cookie like we did????

Karen, Bozo, Cookie, and I. 

2 comments:

  1. So funny! I had never even heard of Bozo, but Jason has many fond memories of The Bozo Show. He grew up outside Chicago, and I think they even took school field trips to the studio where it was filmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved Bozo at our house! And I always sent in my name for the at home player in the grand prize game. My name was never picked :-(

    ReplyDelete