We are overwhelmed by the support and encouragement we have received since we shared our good news. (Missed our good news? Check it out HERE.)
Our friends have set up both a Facebook page and Fundraiser to help. Please like that page on Facebook by clicking HERE. We will share updates on the process and current fundraisers here.
So how can you help?
1. Like Robey Family Adoption Fundraiser Facebook Page and Invite your friends to like it too!
2. Shop Amazon by using our link. It doesn't cost you anything but Amazon will donate 4%-7% of your total to our adoption! Invite your friends to do the same by periodically sharing the link. http://tinyurl.com/RobeyAmazon
3. Recycle your old cell phones, ink & toner cartridges, and tablets. We are collecting theses items to be recycled. If you want, you can organize a collection in your community, club, troop, or church. Even if you don't live locally you can collect and mail them in for free and the proceeds will still go to us. Let us know so we can get you the information. You are helping the environment and us!
4. Donate your gently used clothing, purses, and shoes. Drop them by the house or make arrangements for pick-up. We will accept any size and gender clothing. We will then selling them.
5. Make a tax-deductible donation towards our winter hosting fees to New Horizons for Children. Click HERE to donate through paypal. To assure your donation is correctly applied for our girls enter "E0194" in the comment section.
6. Pray for us and continue to offer your words of encouragement.