It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, May 28, 2015

TBT

Throw Back Thursday



This picture was snapped at my 30th birthday party. (Are you trying to age the kids in the picture to figure out how old I will be on Friday?)  For my birthday, I just wanted to cook out and spend time at a local state park with some of my favorite families. Even though it was rainy and muggy, it was one of the best days of my life!

I can't believe how much our children have changed in just a few years. There are two more babies who have joined this group: Thomas and Karli. Soon N1 and N2 will be joining this group too! At the time of this picture I was a mama to three, so actually one of these children has gone on to find her forever family! JoJo is the baby right in the middle of the front row....Nan is on the very end in a pink tank top.

This morning, I am praying for each of these amazing kiddos, who I love VERY much.

No comments:

Post a Comment