It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Anniversary to us!







Dear Michael, 

Why don't we celebrate this anniversary big? 

How about we "summer" in Eastern Europe...

...to bring home our daughters??? 

I almost typed that I never imagined this is how our life would look, but then I realized that was, in fact, not true. 

Even before our marriage, we dreamed of a family that would be built through adoption. 

We didn't pick a country, an age, a gender, time frame, or quantity. 

"Hey God, we both hear what You are saying and we are willing," was all we said. 

I know how blessed I am to have be able to share this with you. 

I love you,
 Laura


1 comment:

  1. I just got chills reading that! Happy anniversary!!! How about Europe 3 times this summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete