It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, December 17, 2015

TBT



Throw Back Thursday


You can read my words from that actual day HERE.

12-17-14



I forget what a crazy bittersweet time this was. Stacey (then known as Nastya) had been denied a visa so when the plane arrived that afternoon, only one of my-soon-to-be-daughters stepped off the plane. God worked it all out but we had a week of just getting to know my oldest before Stacey arrived. It is easy to look back now and see the many blessings that situation provided us. (I need to remember that.)

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.Genesis 50:20

1 comment:

  1. I love moments like this, when we look back and realize times that seemed horrible actually worked out for the best. Thanks for sharing that reminder!

    ReplyDelete