It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, April 21, 2016

TBT

Throw Back Thursday


January 2015 - Airport Selfie before saying see you later. 
I don't ever want to feel like that again...I don't want to put my children on a plane with just an estimate on when we will next see each other.

I know, I know one day they will be grown up I will do it and it will still be difficult. I don't want them to always be with me and never branch out...

How about I say this instead, "I don't ever want to put my MINOR children on a plane with just an estimate on when we will next see each other."

Lord, if my children are supposed to travel as adults, give me peace because I can't even imagine...well, JoJo, she can travel if she wants to. I think she should take a gap year....yeah, a gap year between preschool and kindergarten to see the world. Maybe take turns staying with relatives????

No comments:

Post a Comment