It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Individual Fun Goal - Laura

Last week, I met one of my Individual Fun Goals!





I blogged a For Real Post about my trip that you can read by clicking HERE.

Otherwise I spent the time breaking in new booties that retaliated with a vengeance, ate delicious,  fattening foods, viewed beautiful art, socialized with Michael's co-workers, mastered the metra system, read books, watched Beauty and the Beast, was overwhelmed by the International Housewares Show,  and laid around relaxing.

Obviously it was marvelous!

Some of the places I visited included:
Do-Rite Donuts
Eggy's Diner - ALWAYS worth the wait. Order the Breakfast Poutine. Do it.
Pizano's Pizza
M Burger 
Shake Shake
Billy Goat Tavern 
Blick Art
Art Institue 
International Housewares Show (the real reason we were there...not to just eat as it appears)

Yeah, we ate at three different cheeseburger places because it is on the list of foods that most of our kids don't enjoy. And yes, we ate a lot of food. Did I mention it was marvelous???



No comments:

Post a Comment