It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Friday, June 2, 2017

What I read in May














Book that I enjoyed most this month:
Britt-Marie Was Here (Fredrik Backman can't seem to get it wrong!) 


Book that still has me thinking about it:
Love Does and Portraits of Courage


Book that I would discuss with my kids:
Love Does and Portraits of Courage


Book that I will never read again:
This Side of Paradise


Book that I gave up on and didn't finish: 
none


Book that I will read again someday:
Love Does

Have you read any of these books?
What did you think? 


What did you read in May?
What do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment