It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. -Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

What I Read in July

I made a goal to read 75 books in 2017. This month I only finished 4 books. I have been reading several others but they aren't going to be done until August.

You can see what I have read so far this year by clicking HERE.




*Book Club 2

*Book Club









Book that I enjoyed most this month:
Camino Island

Book that still has me thinking about it: 
none of them really...

Book that I will discuss with my kids: 
none of these...

Book that I will never read again: 
all of these

Book that I gave up on and never finished: 
none but I was close sometimes with We Are Not Ourselves

Book that I have previously read: 
none but I had a huge fear that the John Grisham one would feel like that. That wasn't the case at all and I found the book refreshing and enjoyable. (Haven't said that about a Grisham novel in a LONG time.) 

Book that I will read again someday: 
probably none of these but I may watch Girl in Disguise if they ever make it into a Netflix series. That is sort of how the book felt... as though it was adapted from a movie. 


Have you read any of these books? 
What did you think about them? 

What did you read in July? 
Anything you would recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment